How to claim if your baggage has arrived damaged or has missing items
Our ground staff in the baggage hall will assess the damage. In some airports, we can settle your claim immediately. This could be by arranging a replacement bag (if your bag is no longer useable) or by referring you to our repair company.
To make a claim for damaged baggage and missing items, please:
- List your damaged baggage and/or missing items to Damaged baggage or missing content log (if accessing from your phone you will need to save this first to edit)
- You can list additional items if you run out of space by completing Additional baggage content log.
- Save a copy of the log to your device or computer
- Complete Damaged Baggage / missing contents form
- Attach your saved Damaged Baggage or Missing Contents log, receipts, and the additional log to the form
- Click send at the end of the form
Please submit this within seven days of you collecting the baggage.
If you wish to make a claim with us for damaged baggage, please complete the relevant forms for us to review.
We do everything we can to take care of your baggage when they're in our care, but cosmetic and minor damage can happen. We're unable to accept claims for this kind of 'wear and tear' damage, which includes scuffs or dents that do not affect the structure of the bag.