If you aren't able to get home as planned due to a cancelled or delayed flight, it's our duty to cover reasonable expenses.
- Accommodation in a 'no-frills' express type hotel, sharing rooms wherever possible.
- Meals and refreshments. This includes breakfast (if not included) a snack, a main meal and around six regular sized drinks per person per day.
- Transport between the airport and hotel. Please use public transport if available.
- Two short phone calls no longer than 10 minutes each.
Please do make every effort to be as cost effective as you can.
When you arrive home please send the details of your expenses, including pdf copies of all receipts and an itemised summary via the form below.
Alternatively, you can send it to email@example.com. Don't forget to add your booking reference, who you're claiming for, and the contact details of the person to be reimbursed.
If you've accepted a refund or choose not to travel on the first available flight we offer you, we'd just like to flag that we won't reimburse your accommodation or meal costs for the extra time you're there.
You won't be able to claim for things like:
• Top range or luxury hotels and restaurants
• Payments to friends or relatives if you're staying with them
• Room service
• Replacement flights on other airlines
• Any other purchases not related to meal and accommodation requirements
Or any expenses you don't have a receipt for.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.