Terms and Conditions
By applying for Ticketing Authority you, the Agent:
- Are agreeing to adhere to all Virgin Atlantic policies set out on Virgin Atlantic Partner hub in our Policies https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/partner-hub/policies.html. This includes, but is not limited to, the Global Distribution Policy, Global Booking Policy and Global Ticketing Policy
- Are agreeing to our Display Standards and committed to implementing and maintaining these standards that are set out on Virgin Atlantic Partner hub Policies
- Understand that Virgin Atlantic completes background checks on an Agent prior to granting Ticketing Authority, which includes, but is not limited to, credit checks and IATA history; and
- Understand that Virgin Atlantic monitors Agent’s ticketing behaviour. This includes, but is not limited to, agents issuing tickets sporadically; not meeting Virgin Atlantic’s minimum ticketed revenue amount of GBP £1,000 in any 6 month period; and any notifications from IATA that raise concern.
We, Virgin Atlantic, reserves the right, at any time, to:
- Amend the checks carried out prior to granting Ticketing Authority;
- Review any Agent that currently has Ticketing Authority; and
- Terminate any Agent's Ticketing Authority. Such termination would cease the Agent’s authorisation to carry out such actions which includes, but is not limited to, the sale of tickets and services on Virgin Atlantic; the use of Virgin Atlantic’s validation plate (or auto-validation) for transportation on another carrier; and the right to claim commission on the sale of Virgin Atlantic’s services.